Hello from New York! I am enjoying the week with my family!
Here is exactly where I am:
Syracuse, New York for spring break
I hope you all are having a wonderful spring break! I wanted to post a couple new website I found that have some really fun games to play over the weekend to get your brain warmed up for school monday!
The following site works on addition facts. Look at the target number and then click on the numbers you need to add together to equal your target number.
Example: Target number 18 You could click a 9 and another 9. Or you could click a 3, 3, 3, and a 9.
Target Addition Game
Another fun website that lets you practice all kinds of reading skills while playing with some of your favorite characters!
PBS Kids Reading Games
Hope you have a great weekend and I cant wait to see you on monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment