CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer part 2

Students! I am so excited to be starting a new school year with new faces!! I am also looking forward to seeing all of my former students in the third grade wing!! I hope that you are having a wonderful final week of summer and are getting ready to come back too!  I wanted to give you an update on our stats, we have reached 760 views!  That is so exciting.  I am so proud of you all for getting online and playing all of the games.  This is a great time in the summer to get those old math books out and start warming up your brain for the new year!  By finishing the extra practice pages you will be giving your brain a head start!  I hope to see you at sneek a peek next thursday night at Moseley at 6:00 - 7:30 pm.  If you make it you are more than welcome to stop by my room, I would love to see you!!  Until then enjoy your last week of summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment