CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

NEW NAME NEW BLOG

Family, friends, coworkers, and former students.... I would like to announce that I am officially married and have created a new BLOG!  The link is below and I hope you will take the time to visit it.  Please don't be surprised if you don't see any posts yet!  The page is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION, but once I am back in the classroom the posts will be pouring in!  Check back often because I might post some fun new learning websites I have found!

Thanks for checking back in!

New Blog: Mrs. Polk's New Class Blog

I would like to share couple of my favorite wedding pictures... some of you have been asking me to!










I hope you all are excited for your summer break that is up and coming!  Feel free to keep those pen pal letters coming, I would love to hear about your school and summer adventures.... and of course write you back!

Love,
Mrs. Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment